Software Installation

I am in the process of retiring a server that hosts a group policy package
shared folder. Is their any way to copy the shared folder to another server
and have the GPO point to the new shared folder? Currently the GPO for office
2003 points to \\oldserver\packages\office2003\proplus.msi. Can i change it
to point to \\newserver\packages\office2003\proplus.msi?

No easy way of doing this... but I'm sure that if enough of us request it
through mswish@microsoft.com (email your wish to them) they'd probably build
it in at some point.

Ken