Deleting Registry keys in a ADM file with Windows 2000

Hi,

I've created some ADM templates for my Group Policies and there's still a
couple of things we do with REG files run by the logon script, like adding
keys and deleting some that are created back at logon.

Is there a way to delete a registry key in an ADM template?

Thanks

Hi,

Mario Lavigne schrieb:
> Is there a way to delete a registry key in an ADM template?

It´s only possible to delete a value, but not a key :-(

HTH
Mark
--
Mark Heitbrink - MVP Windows Server