gpo.ini applications log errors

On a new install of windows sbs server 2000 (the only server in the
domain), I get this error to the applications log about every 5
minutes:

Source: Userenv
Catagory: None
Type: Error
Event ID: 1000
User: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM

Windows cannot access the file gpt.ini for GPO The file must be
present at the location <>. (). Group Policy processing aborted.

----

Seeing as this is a new install, no group policies have been set as of
yet.

Any ideas as to what's going on???

Thanks!

Seeing the same thing on a windows 2000 terminal server with Citrix
installed. Also not using Group Policies.....Yet.

"JeffW" wrote:

> On a new install of windows sbs server 2000 (the only server in the
> domain), I get this error to the applications log about every 5
> minutes:
>

> Source: Userenv
> Catagory: None
> Type: Error
> Event ID: 1000
> User: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
>
> Windows cannot access the file gpt.ini for GPO The file must be
> present at the location <>. (). Group Policy processing aborted.
>
> ----
>
> Seeing as this is a new install, no group policies have been set as of
> yet.
>
> Any ideas as to what's going on???
>
> Thanks!

TRENDING THREADS