Acer N30 - Bluetooth License Expired?

April 28, 2005 6:07:43 PM

WTF!!!

On my Acer N30 a couple of times now I've had an alert that my Bluetooth
license has expired. It promptly switches Bluetooth off. I tell it not
to be so silly and switch it back on again. It works OK.

What the **** is going on?

I have had a look on Acer's website but couldn't see anything useful.

Ideas anyone?

Thanks

didget
Anonymous
April 28, 2005 8:39:14 PM

Hi

I have had the same problem on my Qtek 9090, in my case a firmware update
solved the problem. The Bluetooth stack is licensed from Broadcom and Acer
has properly not installed the license correct in the firmware.

so go look for a firmware update on www.acer.com :-)

--

Regards,
Allan Boegild Pedersen