GPO and Terminal Server

I have a 2003 Domain and I have a 2003 TErminal Server. How do I set it up
so that when a user logs into TErminal Server via the REmote Desktop
Client, a certain GPO is applied and non others? Also, when they log onto
their own machine, I do not what this GPO to be applied.

Thank you.
2 answers Last reply
More about terminal server

    Hi Johnfli,

    Pls take a look at this recommended process of applying GPOs to TS.

    How to apply Group Policy objects to Terminal Services servers
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=260370

    br,
    Denis

    "Johnfli" <john@ivhs.us> wrote in message
    > I have a 2003 Domain and I have a 2003 TErminal Server. How do I set it
    up
    > so that when a user logs into TErminal Server via the REmote Desktop
    > Client, a certain GPO is applied and non others? Also, when they log
    onto
    > their own machine, I do not what this GPO to be applied.
    >
    > Thank you.

    you can enable loopback processing for group policies

    "Denis Wong @ Hong Kong" <H_O_T_A_P_P_S_@_H_O_T_M_A_I_L_._C_O_M> wrote in
    message news:O7dqckgoFHA.3608@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
    > Hi Johnfli,
    >
    > Pls take a look at this recommended process of applying GPOs to TS.
    >

    > How to apply Group Policy objects to Terminal Services servers
    > http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=260370
    >
    > br,
    > Denis
    >
    > "Johnfli" <john@ivhs.us> wrote in message
    >> I have a 2003 Domain and I have a 2003 TErminal Server. How do I set it
    > up
    >> so that when a user logs into TErminal Server via the REmote Desktop
    >> Client, a certain GPO is applied and non others? Also, when they log
    > onto
    >> their own machine, I do not what this GPO to be applied.
    >>
    >> Thank you.

Microsoft Terminal Server Windows