Internet explorer maintenance

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
August 18, 2005 7:48:04 AM

Hi
i apologise if i am being thick but i can't find the internet explorer
maintenance settings in group policy.
I have looked under user config>administrative templates>windows
components>internet explorer but there is not maintenance folder.
I want to change the proxy settings on all my clients.
Do i have the .adm files installed? the ones installed are dated 20/6/2003.
they are conf, inetres and system.

My brain is not really working today, so help would be appreciated.

Craig
Anonymous
August 18, 2005 1:26:10 PM

On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 03:48:04 -0700, "Craig Barraclough" <CraigBarraclough@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Hi
>i apologise if i am being thick but i can't find the internet explorer
>maintenance settings in group policy.
>I have looked under user config>administrative templates>windows
>components>internet explorer but there is not maintenance folder.
>I want to change the proxy settings on all my clients.
>Do i have the .adm files installed? the ones installed are dated 20/6/2003.
>they are conf, inetres and system.
>
>My brain is not really working today, so help would be appreciated.
>
>Craig

See tip 6403 » How do I use Group Policy to implement Internet Explorer Advanced Settings?
in the 'Tips & Tricks' at http://www.jsifaq.com
Anonymous
August 18, 2005 1:26:11 PM

found it, was looking in the wrong place.
Doh!

!