Changing Local Group Membership

I have a group of domain users who are setup as administrators for their
local machines. Is there a way that I can change that through GPO? I'm
hoping to bring them back to regualr user status without going out to
everyones machine or even remoting in for that matter. Thanks everyone!

On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 16:43:01 -0700, "Joshua Bright" <JoshuaBright@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I have a group of domain users who are setup as administrators for their
>local machines. Is there a way that I can change that through GPO? I'm
>hoping to bring them back to regualr user status without going out to
>everyones machine or even remoting in for that matter. Thanks everyone!

Yes.

Group Policy Restricted Groups.
See tip 3251 » Group Policy Restricted groups.
in the 'Tips & Tricks' at http://www.jsifaq.com

See tip 5319 » How do I create a global group, so that it is a member of the local administrators group on all workstations and member servers, by using group policy restricted groups?