Changing Local Group Membership

I have a group of domain users who are setup as administrators for their
local machines. Is there a way that I can change that through GPO? I'm
hoping to bring them back to regualr user status without going out to
everyones machine or even remoting in for that matter. Thanks everyone!
1 answer Last reply
More about changing local group membership

    On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 16:43:01 -0700, "Joshua Bright" <JoshuaBright@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >I have a group of domain users who are setup as administrators for their
    >local machines. Is there a way that I can change that through GPO? I'm
    >hoping to bring them back to regualr user status without going out to
    >everyones machine or even remoting in for that matter. Thanks everyone!

    Yes.

    Group Policy Restricted Groups.
    See tip 3251 » Group Policy Restricted groups.
    in the 'Tips & Tricks' at http://www.jsifaq.com

    See tip 5319 » How do I create a global group, so that it is a member of the local administrators group on all workstations and member servers, by using group policy restricted groups?

Policy Domain Microsoft Windows