Stop users using "Remote Desktop Connection" tool

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
August 21, 2005 1:16:02 PM

Hi, we use RDC to connect to our servers, but we only want admins to have it.
I know only admins can log in, my I just don't want them (users) to try.

Can I block them or is there a GPO which lets me remove it?

Thanks

August 23, 2005 7:01:55 PM

Hi,

You can use software restriction policies on your users.

Software Restriction Policies How To
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/windowsser...

br,
Denis