Stop users using "Remote Desktop Connection" tool

Hi, we use RDC to connect to our servers, but we only want admins to have it.
I know only admins can log in, my I just don't want them (users) to try.

Can I block them or is there a GPO which lets me remove it?

Thanks

More about stop users remote desktop connection tool

    Hi,

    You can use software restriction policies on your users.

    Software Restriction Policies How To
    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/windowsserver2003/library/ServerHelp/a94f7b8b-37f0-4039-b6d7-bb20daabdad2.mspx

    br,
    Denis

    "SW" <SW@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi, we use RDC to connect to our servers, but we only want admins to have
    it.
    > I know only admins can log in, my I just don't want them (users) to try.
    >
    > Can I block them or is there a GPO which lets me remove it?
    >
    > Thanks

Remote Desktop Connection Windows