office 2003 apps

April 28, 2005 3:44:59 PM

anyone know how I can read Viso, project files in pocketPC 2003 version?

Thanks,

Raul Rego

More about : office 2003 apps

Anonymous
April 28, 2005 3:45:00 PM

Raul,

I don't know of an editor that will allow you to edit them on your P/PC.
For reading them however, what I do is convert them to PDF and read them
with Adobe's free reader.

Hope this helps,

--
Clinton Fitch
Senior Editor / Owner

"jjk" <rrego@njpies.org> wrote in message
> anyone know how I can read Viso, project files in pocketPC 2003 version?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Raul Rego

Anonymous
April 28, 2005 10:11:00 PM

Hi

Microsoft has not made Visio avalible for the Windows mobile platform, how
ever Mobipocket has an application that should export it so you could view
it on the device

--

Regards,
Allan Boegild Pedersen