desktop icons

My desktop icons open with excel, so i cannot open any of my icons like msn.
When i db click on the icon, a blank excel window opens and nothing else!
2 answers Last reply
More about desktop icons

    On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 01:12:34 GMT, "terry p via WinServerKB.com" <forum@WinServerKB.com> wrote:

    >My desktop icons open with excel, so i cannot open any of my icons like msn.
    >When i db click on the icon, a blank excel window opens and nothing else!

    See tip 3540 » Has your Windows 2000 Start menu, Desktop, and Explorer shortcuts stopped working?
    in the 'Tips & Tricks' at http://www.jsifaq.com

    Jerold Schulman wrote:
    >>My desktop icons open with excel, so i cannot open any of my icons like msn.
    >>When i db click on the icon, a blank excel window opens and nothing else!
    >
    >See tip 3540 » Has your Windows 2000 Start menu, Desktop, and Explorer shortcuts stopped working?
    > in the 'Tips & Tricks' at http://www.jsifaq.com

    will this also work for wXP & wME .

Excel Microsoft Desktop Icons Windows