  • Desktop Icons
  • Windows
Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
August 25, 2005 5:12:34 AM

My desktop icons open with excel, so i cannot open any of my icons like msn.
When i db click on the icon, a blank excel window opens and nothing else!

More about : desktop icons

Anonymous
August 25, 2005 3:11:11 PM

On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 01:12:34 GMT, "terry p via WinServerKB.com" <forum@WinServerKB.com> wrote:

>My desktop icons open with excel, so i cannot open any of my icons like msn.
>When i db click on the icon, a blank excel window opens and nothing else!

See tip 3540 » Has your Windows 2000 Start menu, Desktop, and Explorer shortcuts stopped working?
in the 'Tips & Tricks' at http://www.jsifaq.com
Anonymous
August 26, 2005 4:23:06 AM

Jerold Schulman wrote:
>>My desktop icons open with excel, so i cannot open any of my icons like msn.
>>When i db click on the icon, a blank excel window opens and nothing else!
>
>See tip 3540 » Has your Windows 2000 Start menu, Desktop, and Explorer shortcuts stopped working?
> in the 'Tips & Tricks' at http://www.jsifaq.com

will this also work for wXP & wME .