Firefox Policies Not Working

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.group_policy,microsoft.public.windows.group_policy (More info?)

Hi,

Well I downloaded those Firefox ADM's and installed them just like the
document said, but I've got no control over firefox via GPO.

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. They are Computer, not User policies,
and I've placed the computers I'm trying to control in the OU that the
firefox policies are attached to, but no luck. I've added the ADMs and
configured them,and I've placed the .vbs script in the startup (logon)
script, but no luck.

Does anyone know what I could be doing wrong?

Thanks,
Victor

Victor Essmer schrieb:
> Well I downloaded those Firefox ADM's and installed them just like the
> document said, but I've got no control over firefox via GPO.

because, all settings are still stored in prefs/user.js but not
inside the registry :-( I haven´t find I way to do this.
Even if you set the values manually in the registry, that are mentioned
in the ADM they have absolutly no efect.

Mark
--
Mark Heitbrink - MVP Windows Server
Homepage: www.gruppenrichtlinien.de