Auto reboot client workstation

Is there any way to set a group policy in active directory to automatically
reboot client workstations? Many staff do not reboot their computers and get
bogged down. Would like to schedule after-hours reboots if at all possible.

Thanks,

Kim

If you use SUS or WSUS you can force a reboot after installation if the
updates required one, alternativley you can use something like shutdown.exe
from the Windows NT resource kit or psshutdown.exe from Sysinternals.com.

I use the latter and have scheduled out of hours reboots of my servers, if
you are careful you can use one machine to fire off remote reboots from a
script (I use a batch file) in sequence. I do this so that only one machine
is rebooting at any time.

Chris

I know how to do shutdown.exe scripting for server reboots. I'm just
wondering if there is a way to do this for clients via active directory so I
don't have to create a separate script for each client or configure it on the
client itself.

Any ideas?