"A program is trying to access your Address Book." We started receiving
that message after we isntalled Office XP/2002 service
pack 3. Does anyone know of a GP? Or a registry hack that I can setup to
either prevent this message always or prevent it for a particular .DLL?

Hi Michael,

This is a new security feature to prevent spreading of viruses.

http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup.htm#autosec

You have to figure out what application triggered the prompt.

For admin options, check this out.

http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup/admin.htm

br,
Denis