Best way to update adm files on a server.

I have a single server (2003, No SP1) environment that I also use to manage
the GPO's from. I want to be able to use the server as a GPMC console to
work on the GPO's.

I need to be able to manage the XPSP2 systems from the non-sp1 2003 server.
Our software vendor does not support SP1 at this time so I can't service pack
the server.

How should I update the server's ADM files properly? Just run the msi
installer/update for XPSP2 on the server and let it replace the files when I
add the new ADM files?

What is the method that is recommended?

Thanks!

install the gpmc on an XP SP2 pc and by default i believe when you edit a
gpo using this computer it will update that gpo with the most up to date adm
files from your pc.

Philip Nunn