Is it a way to limit the workstation's logon domain?

Hi there,

We have a requirement to limit the choice of logon domain at client station
after building a trust relationship with an external domain. But I can't
find any related KB or documentation. Does anyone have an idea?

Thanks a lot.
Richard Poon

On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 07:50:04 -0700, Richard Poon <RichardPoon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Hi there,
>
>We have a requirement to limit the choice of logon domain at client station
>after building a trust relationship with an external domain. But I can't
>find any related KB or documentation. Does anyone have an idea?
>
>Thanks a lot.
>Richard Poon

See tip 8750 » How can I prevent a Windows XP user from toggling the Domain box during log on?
in the 'Tips & Tricks' at http://www.jsifaq.com

Hi Jerold,

Thank you for your infromation. It should be a good option to our
management. Do you know if there is another alternative to force the logon
domain for certain group of workstations? This way the users don't need to
type in the domain for logon.

Thanks a lot.
Richard