Where to store computer stuff

zyberwoof

Distinguished
Apr 6, 2006
Right now, I have my extra computer components and accessories spread out all over the place. Things are stuffed into drawers or put into tackle boxes and aren't very organized at all.

I'm guessing that there are many people in these forums that have much more equipment than I do so I'd like to ask, "How do you store and organize all of your stuff?"

I would really like to find some furniture or containers that would be good for consolidating all of my stuff and I would like to know anyone has any suggestions or advice about what can be done to organize all of the screws, cables, adapters, cards, hard drives, ect... that a computer enthusiast can acquire over time.

alcattle

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2007
For the small items, a tool box or tackle box with many little covered trays or tubes, and cables and such can go in the big spots.
The rest I keep in Bank boxes. Good size, easy to write on and cheap. Any office supply store has them, you want the letter/file size. Legal are too big IMO. Try to keep stuff in their original boxes, if not at least in static plastic.

TRENDING THREADS