RP

This actually applies to Windows 2000 and Windows 2003.
Is there a way to make registry modifications to a all or most of the
computers within a domain using Group Policies? If so how different is it
between Windows 2000 and Windows 2003?

Thanks in advance

Hi,

Pls take a look at this.

Using Administrative Template Files with Registry-Based Group Policy
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/windowsserver2003/technologies/management/gp/admtgp.mspx

br,
Denis

"RP" <RP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> This actually applies to Windows 2000 and Windows 2003.
> Is there a way to make registry modifications to a all or most of the
> computers within a domain using Group Policies? If so how different is it
> between Windows 2000 and Windows 2003?
>
> Thanks in advance

RP

Thanks Denis. This appears to be exactly what I'm looking for.