Registry modifications using GPO

This actually applies to Windows 2000 and Windows 2003.
Is there a way to make registry modifications to a all or most of the
computers within a domain using Group Policies? If so how different is it
between Windows 2000 and Windows 2003?

Thanks in advance
2 answers Last reply
More about registry modifications

    Hi,

    Pls take a look at this.

    Using Administrative Template Files with Registry-Based Group Policy
    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/windowsserver2003/technologies/management/gp/admtgp.mspx

    br,
    Denis

    "RP" <RP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > This actually applies to Windows 2000 and Windows 2003.
    > Is there a way to make registry modifications to a all or most of the
    > computers within a domain using Group Policies? If so how different is it
    > between Windows 2000 and Windows 2003?
    >
    > Thanks in advance

    Thanks Denis. This appears to be exactly what I'm looking for.

    "Denis Wong @ Hong Kong" wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > Pls take a look at this.
    >

    > Using Administrative Template Files with Registry-Based Group Policy
    > http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/windowsserver2003/technologies/management/gp/admtgp.mspx
    >
    > br,
    > Denis
    >
    > "RP" <RP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > This actually applies to Windows 2000 and Windows 2003.
    > > Is there a way to make registry modifications to a all or most of the
    > > computers within a domain using Group Policies? If so how different is it
    > > between Windows 2000 and Windows 2003?
    > >
    > > Thanks in advance

Windows Server 2003 Windows 2000 Registry Windows