About chapter 2 & 3 in HotU

Is it normal for my henchmen NOT to be transported to Cania after my
character was killed by the demon? Is there any way I can get my henchmen
back or do I lose them (and any equipment I've got on them) forever?

Yes, they got killed too but you can get them back - ask the reaper about
them. How you finished chapter 2 will determine which henchmen (if any) are
available to you.

BTW strictly, I think Mephistopheles is a devil not a demon - if you're
travelling with Valen, he won't like you confusing the two - and at some
point he will have explained the difference.

Best wishes
Maxon

On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 00:31:59 +1100, "AJMAN" <AJman@ABC.com> wrote:

>Is it normal for my henchmen NOT to be transported to Cania after my
>character was killed by the demon? Is there any way I can get my henchmen
>back or do I lose them (and any equipment I've got on them) forever?

Which henchman, and how did you end Chapter 2?

--
Hong Ooi | "COUNTERSRTIKE IS AN REAL-TIME
hong@zipworld.com.au | STRATEGY GAME!!!"

Mephistopheles is more than a mere demon, more like Arch-Fiend. If you talk
The Reaper you can have 2 henches selected and able to join on yer trip to,
well we'll call a cold vacation. For reasons due to spoilers, i'll suggest
only bringing 1 henchman with you.

...Syn...