accessing URL

February 20, 2005 1:23:52 PM

when in, say a chat roo, and a URL is listed, when i click
onnit, nothing happens...,I cannot access it that wat...i
would havemto copy http: and all info andmhandneb\nter
itmwhich leads to all sorts erroir andmproblems.....what
am i doing wrongm,or what must i click or whatever
appreciate any help/advice i can get to solve problem

many thanks'

AL

More about : accessing url

Anonymous
February 20, 2005 5:29:31 PM

Hi,

Close Internet Explorer and Outlook Express if either are open.

Start/run "regsvr32 urlmon.dll" (without the quotes)

Control panel/Internet options/programs tab, click on "reset all web
settings"

Reopen and retry the links in Internet Explorer and Outlook Express.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone