Group Policy Infrastructure failed due

hi,
i am getting this message while running rsop.msc.
"Group Policy Infrastructure failed due to the error listed below.
Overlapped I/O operation is in progress".
administrator user configuration becomes red. other user,computer
configuration proper.
pls help
2 answers Last reply
More about group policy infrastructure failed

    Hi,

    Pls take a look at this.

    http://www.eventid.net/display.asp?eventid=1030&eventno=1542&source=Userenv&phase=1

    br,
    Denis

    "rajesh" <rajesh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > hi,
    > i am getting this message while running rsop.msc.
    > "Group Policy Infrastructure failed due to the error listed below.
    > Overlapped I/O operation is in progress".
    > administrator user configuration becomes red. other user,computer
    > configuration proper.
    > pls help

    I'm having exactly the same problem. Did you find a solution?

    Regards,
    Angel.

    > hi,
    > i am getting this message while running rsop.msc.
    > "Group Policy Infrastructure failed due to the error listed below.
    > Overlapped I/O operation is in progress".
    > administrator user configuration becomes red. other user,computer
    > configuration proper.
    > pls help

Policy Infrastructure Configuration Windows