Group Policy Infrastructure failed due

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
September 6, 2005 5:58:08 AM

hi,
i am getting this message while running rsop.msc.
"Group Policy Infrastructure failed due to the error listed below.
Overlapped I/O operation is in progress".
administrator user configuration becomes red. other user,computer
configuration proper.
pls help
Anonymous
September 7, 2005 2:55:03 PM

Hi,

Pls take a look at this.

http://www.eventid.net/display.asp?eventid=1030&eventno...

br,
Denis

"rajesh" <rajesh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> hi,
> i am getting this message while running rsop.msc.
> "Group Policy Infrastructure failed due to the error listed below.
> Overlapped I/O operation is in progress".
> administrator user configuration becomes red. other user,computer
> configuration proper.
> pls help

Anonymous
September 16, 2005 10:27:33 PM

I'm having exactly the same problem. Did you find a solution?

Regards,
Angel.

!