XP Works but not Windows 2000/2003 Machines

zak

Distinguished
Jul 2, 2004

Hi All,

I applied group policy to disable the Desktop Tab and enforce the company
logo on all the machine as the standard wallpaper.

XP Machines works without any problems. However, Windows 2000/2003 machines,
the Desktop tab is disabled but the company logo does not appear to be
enforced as the wallpaper.

I am sure this is known problem with a simple solution which someone knows
about.

ZAKA

zak

Distinguished
Jul 2, 2004

I have resolved it. I had enable the active desktop settings

"Zak" wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I applied group policy to disable the Desktop Tab and enforce the company
> logo on all the machine as the standard wallpaper.
>
> XP Machines works without any problems. However, Windows 2000/2003 machines,
> the Desktop tab is disabled but the company logo does not appear to be
> enforced as the wallpaper.
>
> I am sure this is known problem with a simple solution which someone knows
> about.
>
> ZAKA

TRENDING THREADS