XP Works but not Windows 2000/2003 Machines

Hi All,

I applied group policy to disable the Desktop Tab and enforce the company
logo on all the machine as the standard wallpaper.

XP Machines works without any problems. However, Windows 2000/2003 machines,
the Desktop tab is disabled but the company logo does not appear to be
enforced as the wallpaper.

I am sure this is known problem with a simple solution which someone knows
about.

ZAKA
1 answer Last reply
More about works windows 2000 2003 machines

    I have resolved it. I had enable the active desktop settings

    "Zak" wrote:

    > Hi All,
    >
    > I applied group policy to disable the Desktop Tab and enforce the company
    > logo on all the machine as the standard wallpaper.
    >
    > XP Machines works without any problems. However, Windows 2000/2003 machines,
    > the Desktop tab is disabled but the company logo does not appear to be
    > enforced as the wallpaper.
    >
    > I am sure this is known problem with a simple solution which someone knows
    > about.
    >
    > ZAKA

Policy Windows XP Desktops Wallpaper Windows 2000 Windows