Using GPO to deploy Wireless Settings

Hi

We have just completed a rollout of a Cisco Airenet wireless solution.
We have purchased a large number of laptops that will connect to our
network wirelessly. We need to deploy the wireless settings to these
laptops without having to manually configure each one. We run a W2K
Domain with AD. We have a few W2003 servers which are member servers.
How can we deploy these settings using GPOs?

Regards

Dean

Are the clients Win2K or XP? Are you using a 3rd party app to connect to
the wireless AP's? On a W2K domain I don't know of any way unless you
actually deploy some sort software application to the clients in which you
could preconfigure the package before deploying. I would be curious to see
if someone else has a good answer for this one.

--
Shaune