which would you choose?

Last response: in Video Games
December 19, 2004 4:03:30 AM

Between these two armors:

Base AC: 8
Armor Bonus: +1
Damage Resistance Piercing 5/-
Damage Resistance Slashing 5/-

OR

Base AC: 8
Armor Bonus: +3
Freedom

Right now I'm using the first one, because the DR seems better than a
few points of AC, since my AC is currently 35 anyway. But Freedom sounds
nice too, although I think it wouldn't matter as often as DR.

More about : choose

Anonymous
December 19, 2004 10:59:52 AM

I'd go with the first one myself, I don't find freedom all that useful.
John Salerno wrote:
> Between these two armors:
>
> Base AC: 8
> Armor Bonus: +1
> Damage Resistance Piercing 5/-
> Damage Resistance Slashing 5/-
>
> OR
>
> Base AC: 8
> Armor Bonus: +3
> Freedom
>
> Right now I'm using the first one, because the DR seems better than a
> few points of AC, since my AC is currently 35 anyway. But Freedom sounds
> nice too, although I think it wouldn't matter as often as DR.
Anonymous
December 19, 2004 10:35:30 PM

John Salerno wrote:
> Between these two armors:
>
> Base AC: 8
> Armor Bonus: +1
> Damage Resistance Piercing 5/-
> Damage Resistance Slashing 5/-
>
> OR
>
> Base AC: 8
> Armor Bonus: +3
> Freedom

I'd take the extra two points of AC and Freedom. I like pushing my AC as
high as possible, and Freedom is very useful when dealing with spiders,
ettercaps and pixies.
--
Barry Scott Will
Pyric RPG Publications