Base AC: 8
Armor Bonus: +1
Damage Resistance Piercing 5/-
Damage Resistance Slashing 5/-

OR

Base AC: 8
Armor Bonus: +3
Freedom

Right now I'm using the first one, because the DR seems better than a
few points of AC, since my AC is currently 35 anyway. But Freedom sounds
nice too, although I think it wouldn't matter as often as DR.
2 answers Last reply
More about which choose

    I'd go with the first one myself, I don't find freedom all that useful.

    John Salerno wrote:
    > Between these two armors:
    >
    > Base AC: 8
    > Armor Bonus: +1
    > Damage Resistance Piercing 5/-
    > Damage Resistance Slashing 5/-
    >
    > OR
    >
    > Base AC: 8
    > Armor Bonus: +3
    > Freedom

    I'd take the extra two points of AC and Freedom. I like pushing my AC as
    high as possible, and Freedom is very useful when dealing with spiders,
    ettercaps and pixies.
    --
    Barry Scott Will
    Pyric RPG Publications