Base AC: 8
Armor Bonus: +1
Damage Resistance Piercing 5/-
Damage Resistance Slashing 5/-

OR

Base AC: 8
Armor Bonus: +3
Freedom

Right now I'm using the first one, because the DR seems better than a
few points of AC, since my AC is currently 35 anyway. But Freedom sounds
nice too, although I think it wouldn't matter as often as DR.

I'd go with the first one myself, I don't find freedom all that useful.

John Salerno wrote:
> Between these two armors:
>
> Base AC: 8
> Armor Bonus: +1
> Damage Resistance Piercing 5/-
> Damage Resistance Slashing 5/-
>
> OR
>
> Base AC: 8
> Armor Bonus: +3
> Freedom

I'd take the extra two points of AC and Freedom. I like pushing my AC as
high as possible, and Freedom is very useful when dealing with spiders,
ettercaps and pixies.
--
Barry Scott Will
Pyric RPG Publications