How to make Mephistopheles repent?

Alright, so now I've got his true name, but even so I still don't get the
option of making him repent. Is there a way to do this? Or is that option
just a joke?

On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 18:40:51 +1100, "AJMAN" <AJman@ABC.com> wrote:

>Alright, so now I've got his true name, but even so I still don't get the
>option of making him repent. Is there a way to do this? Or is that option
>just a joke?

He's a freckin' archdevil, mang. Normal human rules of conduct don't apply
to him. He'd probably make himself explode rather than repent. And now,
while I do think that would make for a kickass visual, I'm not going to
worry myself silly over it.

--
Hong Ooi | "COUNTERSRTIKE IS AN REAL-TIME
hong@zipworld.com.au | STRATEGY GAME!!!"