Grant Local Administrative right

Is it possible give "a domain user" local administrator right on a bunch
of computer in the domain? Do I have to create a new OU contains only
the computer in question? What's the name of the policy I should link to
that OU?

Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about grant local administrative right

    Hi M. Eteum,

    You can use a Restricted Groups policy

    To create a Restricted Groups policy follow this link:
    http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/windows/xp/all/proddocs/en-us/sce_res_group.mspx

    Regards,

Policy Domain Computers Windows