How to hide the "Settings" shortcut on the Start Menu with..

Does anyone know the location or name of the GP that hides the settings
shortcut on the XP start menu? There is a GP to hide just about every
shortcut on the start menu (i.e. My docs, programs, Help, etc.) but I can't
find one to hide Start Menu|Settings.
Thanks,
Jim

Disregard. Found it. Thanks