HotU Experience

I just noticed that the XP slider for the HotU modules are set really high:

(1) 150
(2) & (3) 100

Is this right? The OC is something like 10.
--
My NWN Work So Far: http://tinyurl.com/6xy2f
"Pits of red smoke and fog are usually bad."

everlast wrote:
> I just noticed that the XP slider for the HotU modules are set
> really high:
> (1) 150
> (2) & (3) 100
>
> Is this right? The OC is something like 10.

The reason could be the XP table which follows a nonlinear function.
Example: For levelling up from lvl. 13 to 14, you need 13000 XP. From 23
to 24, the amount is 23000. Without some compensation, the player would
level up very slowly in high-level modules.

Hans