Internet Explorer problem !

Hi ;

My browser is IE. When I browse web sites, does not show some of images or
icons. What could create this problem? Is this related with SP2 ? because
before installation SP2, I did not have this problem. Thanks for any help.

Regards,
Faram.
3 answers Last reply
More about internet explorer problem

    Have you tried rolling back in System Restore to just prior to the SP2
    install to see if your problem disappears?
    If that doesn't cause any change, it may be typical of many web-sites who
    refuse to display images correctly - e.g red crosses instead.

    --

    johnf

    Faram wrote:
    > Hi ;
    >
    > My browser is IE. When I browse web sites, does not show some of images or
    > icons. What could create this problem? Is this related with SP2 ? because
    > before installation SP2, I did not have this problem. Thanks for any help.
    >
    > Regards,
    > Faram.
    It's probably the new pop up blocker that SP2 added.
    The pop up blocker settings are on the toolbar.

    gls858

    In message <0ADC8390-E016-4118-BEC4-8BBFDBA9C1AE@microsoft.com>, Faram
    <Faram@discussions.microsoft.com> writes
    >Hi ;
    >
    >My browser is IE. When I browse web sites, does not show some of images or
    >icons. What could create this problem? Is this related with SP2 ? because
    >before installation SP2, I did not have this problem. Thanks for any help.
    >
    >Regards,
    >Faram.

    Why not give Mozilla Firefox web browser a try, it wont interfer with IE
    at all.

    http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/index.html

    --
    Les Ashton

Internet Explorer Browsers Microsoft Windows XP