PRODUCT KEY PROBLEM

February 20, 2005 9:21:08 PM

HI I HAVE RECENTLY REINSTALLED WINDOWS XP HOME SP1A BUT IT WONT LET ME
ACTIVATE IT, IT IS A LEGAL COPY AND THE DISC IS MINE. HOW DO I ACTIVATE XP?

I KNOW ACTIVATION IS LINKED TO HARDWARE CONFIG BUT IT IS THE SAME AS IT WAS
BEFORE YET IT WONT ACTIVATE MESSAGE IS...

"...THE NUMBER OF TIMES YOU CAN ACTIVATE WINDOWS WITH THIS PRODUCT KEY HAS
BEEN EXCEEDED..."

More about : product key problem

Anonymous
February 21, 2005 1:17:53 AM

Hi TEEN342,

You're going to have to choose the option to activate by phone, then call
the number displayed for Microsoft.

Regards,

--
Patti MacLeod