Question about a "lost" item

I am playing through for the first time. I DID the "Never Tomb" quest in the
Begger's nest and killed the mummy. Then I got the book (I believe it was
supposed to be the Chronicles of Halueth Never.) I THOUGHT I put it into my
bag of holding, but when I went to look just now (to complete the quest) it
was gone. Can I find/ cheat the book back into the game so that I can finish
the whole "Never Tomb" quest thing? Or have a terminally screwed up the
quest?

TIA

Gary

Gary Lee wrote:
> I am playing through for the first time. I DID the "Never Tomb" quest in the
> Begger's nest and killed the mummy. Then I got the book (I believe it was
> supposed to be the Chronicles of Halueth Never.) I THOUGHT I put it into my
> bag of holding, but when I went to look just now (to complete the quest) it
> was gone. Can I find/ cheat the book back into the game so that I can finish
> the whole "Never Tomb" quest thing? Or have a terminally screwed up the
> quest?

I don't remember what was necessary to complete that quest, but all (or
at least most) quest items (if they are lost) can be gotten back by
using the divining pools in the temple. Check it out and see if it's in
there.

"Gary Lee" <GaryLeeB@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
>I am playing through for the first time. I DID the "Never Tomb" quest in
>the Begger's nest and killed the mummy. Then I got the book (I believe it
>was supposed to be the Chronicles of Halueth Never.) I THOUGHT I put it
>into my bag of holding, but when I went to look just now (to complete the
>quest) it was gone. Can I find/ cheat the book back into the game so that I
>can finish the whole "Never Tomb" quest thing? Or have a terminally screwed
>up the quest?
>
> TIA
>
> Gary

Look in the Divining Pool