heya all sitting i need help on a puzzle

Undermountain: Level Two (Central) the color pool
I can't do it becouse I'm color blind and cant make out the dang pools
colors so im hoping someone out there can help me and load my saved game
and do the puzzle for me and then just save it and send it back to me.

if you can help me please email me at snarrff@hotmail.com and ill send you
the saved game seeing i cant post it to the news group.

I know I'm asking alot from you but i sat here for about an houre just
guessing at it with no luck :( I would like to thank you in advanced for
your help :)

"boogle" <donthave1@mars.com> wrote in message
> heya all sitting i need help on a puzzle
>
> Undermountain: Level Two (Central) the color pool
> I can't do it becouse I'm color blind and cant make out the dang pools
> colors so im hoping someone out there can help me and load my saved game
> and do the puzzle for me and then just save it and send it back to me.
>
> if you can help me please email me at snarrff@hotmail.com and ill send you
> the saved game seeing i cant post it to the news group.
>
> I know I'm asking alot from you but i sat here for about an houre just
> guessing at it with no luck :( I would like to thank you in advanced for
> your help :)

You can get all the answers to the game in the walkthrough at the following
link:

http://www.gamebanshee.com/neverwinternights/nwnwalkthrough.php

I had to use it sometimes, too.

Mark

"boogle" <donthave1@mars.com> wrote in message
> heya all sitting i need help on a puzzle
>
> Undermountain: Level Two (Central) the color pool
> I can't do it becouse I'm color blind and cant make out the dang pools
> colors so im hoping someone out there can help me and load my saved game
> and do the puzzle for me and then just save it and send it back to me.
>
> if you can help me please email me at snarrff@hotmail.com and ill send you
> the saved game seeing i cant post it to the news group.
>
> I know I'm asking alot from you but i sat here for about an houre just
> guessing at it with no luck :( I would like to thank you in advanced for
> your help :)

The quick solution is to enter console mode and jump to the area beyond the
door.

`DebugMode 1 press enter

press the . (period key) to bring up the console gui
select the highlighted area and select creatures.
click on your character
press the jump icon (be careful it's next to the kill icon)
move the cursor to the area beyond the door and left click mouse
`DebugMode 0 press enter

"Mark Earnest" <mark45@SPAMLESSairmail.net> wrote in message

> You can get all the answers to the game in the walkthrough at the
> following link:
>
> http://www.gamebanshee.com/neverwinternights/nwnwalkthrough.php
>
> I had to use it sometimes, too.
>
> Mark

In this case it won't help. The colors are random for each encounter.

There's a thread on this in the Bioware forums
http://nwn.bioware.com/forums/viewtopic.html?topic=307964&forum=82 .
boogle wrote:
> heya all sitting i need help on a puzzle
>
> Undermountain: Level Two (Central) the color pool
> I can't do it becouse I'm color blind and cant make out the dang pools
> colors so im hoping someone out there can help me and load my saved game
> and do the puzzle for me and then just save it and send it back to me.
>
> if you can help me please email me at snarrff@hotmail.com and ill send you
> the saved game seeing i cant post it to the news group.
>
> I know I'm asking alot from you but i sat here for about an houre just
> guessing at it with no luck :( I would like to thank you in advanced for
> your help :)

On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 21:41:02 -0600, "Mark Earnest"
<mark45@SPAMLESSairmail.net> wrote:

>You can get all the answers to the game in the walkthrough at the following
>link:
>
>http://www.gamebanshee.com/neverwinternights/nwnwalkthrough.php
>
>I had to use it sometimes, too.

No, you can't. The answer to that one is different every time.
Sure, the answer is obvious--*IF* you can see the colors. He can't.

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 03:32:13 GMT, boogle <donthave1@mars.com> wrote:

>heya all sitting i need help on a puzzle
>
>Undermountain: Level Two (Central) the color pool
>I can't do it becouse I'm color blind and cant make out the dang pools
>colors so im hoping someone out there can help me and load my saved game
>and do the puzzle for me and then just save it and send it back to me.
>
>if you can help me please email me at snarrff@hotmail.com and ill send you
>the saved game seeing i cant post it to the news group.
>
>I know I'm asking alot from you but i sat here for about an houre just
>guessing at it with no luck :( I would like to thank you in advanced for
>your help :)

Yeah, they should be shot for that puzzle.

I'm not colorblind but I do have some color problems and that
puzzle was very hard. The first time I got my wife's help on it but
by now I've figured out how to tell their colors apart.

TRENDING THREADS