Premium Online Req.

Do you have to remain online during the entire time you are playing a
Premium Module? Is there a way to disconnect dial up after the verification,
other than removing the phone line?

Mox

--
Asus P4C800-E Deluxe
P 4, 3.0GHz 800MHz Pres.

Mox 13 wrote:
> Do you have to remain online during the entire time you are playing a
> Premium Module?

No. You only need to be online whenever you start a new or saved game.

> Is there a way to disconnect dial up after the verification,
> other than removing the phone line?

You can ALT-TAB out of NWN, or run it in Window mode.
--
Barry Scott Will
Pyric RPG Publications

"Barry Scott Will" <nwn_usenet@cavecreations.net> wrote in message
> Mox 13 wrote:
>> Do you have to remain online during the entire time you are playing a
>> Premium Module?
>

> No. You only need to be online whenever you start a new or saved game.
>

>> Is there a way to disconnect dial up after the verification, other than
>> removing the phone line?

> You can ALT-TAB out of NWN, or run it in Window mode.
> --
> Barry Scott Will
> Pyric RPG Publications
> http://www.pyric.com/

Alt_Tab has no effect. It does not minimize the game. I see no option for
running in Window mode. This is a bit of a pain. I don't want to tie up our
internet connection while playing a SP game.

Mox

Mox 13 wrote:
> Alt_Tab has no effect. It does not minimize the game.

Well, you actually need to have something else running to ALT-TAB
to...You can either have Notepad open on a blank document, or some such,
or use CTRL-ESC to force open the Start Menu.

> I see no option for running in Window mode.

In your nwn.ini file in your main NWN directory, under [Display
Options], add

AllowWindowedMode=1

You can now ALT-ENTER back-and-forth between fullscreen and window mode.
If you want to *start* in window mode, add or change

FullScreen=0

also under [Display Options].
--
Barry Scott Will
Pyric RPG Publications

"Mox 13" <nospam@earthlink.net> wrote in

> "Barry Scott Will" <nwn_usenet@cavecreations.net> wrote in message
>> Mox 13 wrote:
>>> Do you have to remain online during the entire time you are playing
>>> a Premium Module?

i find hitting the windows key minimizes the game so you can disconect your
internet connection