MPX220

What is the latest scoop on the mpx220? Local stores are saying they are
not going to be selling them but some web sites say that they are no
official products as of 12/14/04.

Are the latest new version or ones that still may have some issues?

Thanks,
Mark
2 answers Last reply
More about mpx220

    Cingular ad in this mornings paper (AJC) Atlanta had 'em. $299.00, I think.

    In article <ZtNvd.13297$1%.309@fed1read03>,
    "Mark Pfeifer" <see_msg@sprynet.com> wrote:

    > What is the latest scoop on the mpx220? Local stores are saying they are
    > not going to be selling them but some web sites say that they are no
    > official products as of 12/14/04.
    >
    > Are the latest new version or ones that still may have some issues?

    BestBuy was selling them back after Thanksgiving for $200 off.

    It's still Microsoft.

Cingular Products Internet Service Providers