  • Products
  • Internet Service Providers
Last response: in Network Providers
December 15, 2004 12:41:37 AM

What is the latest scoop on the mpx220? Local stores are saying they are
not going to be selling them but some web sites say that they are no
official products as of 12/14/04.

Are the latest new version or ones that still may have some issues?

Thanks,
Mark

More about : mpx220

Anonymous
December 15, 2004 11:29:58 AM

Cingular ad in this mornings paper (AJC) Atlanta had 'em. $299.00, I think.
"Mark Pfeifer" <see_msg@sprynet.com> wrote in message
> What is the latest scoop on the mpx220? Local stores are saying they are
> not going to be selling them but some web sites say that they are no
> official products as of 12/14/04.
>
> Are the latest new version or ones that still may have some issues?
>
> Thanks,
> Mark

Anonymous
December 15, 2004 2:12:43 PM

In article <ZtNvd.13297$1%.309@fed1read03>,
"Mark Pfeifer" <see_msg@sprynet.com> wrote:

> What is the latest scoop on the mpx220? Local stores are saying they are
> not going to be selling them but some web sites say that they are no
> official products as of 12/14/04.
>
> Are the latest new version or ones that still may have some issues?

BestBuy was selling them back after Thanksgiving for $200 off.

It's still Microsoft.
!