invalid character

There's a problem I can't solve.
Just got done presenting thre last "creature" to Aribeth.
She invites me to the ritual. As the game brings me in, I get "INVALID
CHARACTER" ...continuing brings me to the ritual
just about naked.
This is my nephews discription. He's too young to resolve this.
I hope its enough info to offer an answer.
Thanks

"BMTropp" <BMTropp@comcast.net> wrote in message
> There's a problem I can't solve.
> Just got done presenting thre last "creature" to Aribeth.
> She invites me to the ritual. As the game brings me in, I get "INVALID
> CHARACTER" ...continuing brings me to the ritual
> just about naked.
> This is my nephews discription. He's too young to resolve this.
> I hope its enough info to offer an answer.
> Thanks

In your Nerverwinter Nights folder - open nwnplayer.ini and under (Game
Options)
make sure you have the following.

Single Player ItemLevelRestrictions=0
Single Player Enforce Legal Characters=0

If you have 1's instead of 0's change them and save the file. It's always a
good idea to back up ini files before changing them.