Javascript Support/Downloads?

April 30, 2005 1:56:49 PM

I'm trying to access my WAP through IE but when I navigate to it's IP, it
tells me I haven't got Javascript support. Is there a download available to
install this support on Windows Mobile 2003 Second Edition?

Please CC any replies to davea1963@gmail.com

Thanks,

DaveA
Anonymous
May 3, 2005 3:57:59 AM

Pocket IE supports a subset of Javascript, JSCRIPT. It may be that the
server is checking the browser useragent string, and deciding the browser is
not what it expects, based on this.

Check the scripts server side for this case.

http://www.geekzone.co.nz
Software for Pocket PC and Smartphone: http://www.geekzone.co.nz/store

news:o uxWDtRTFHA.3152@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...

!