heya all I was just wondering if they have any other AD&D worlds ready for
the PC I have played all the forgotten Realms pc games and the onr
Ravonloft game that are out there i was hoping that there would be the
world that takes place in space (can't remember the name of it)

and if there are where would one find them

ok while I'm here I was thinking that all the mod builders should get
together and build a huge world for NWN and make it so you can continue
from lvl 1 to 40+ if posible. I my self cant see myself paying to play a
gome online after spending $80+ on a game

ok I'm going to back out of the room quickly here and I wish you all a
great New Years :)

ya might wanna google 'A Land Far Away', tis a buncha servers that have a
buncha' areas in Faerun.

good luck