Magic Resistance

Hi All,

Does Magic Resistance on items stack, as in BG series? I'm guessing not, or
I have a bug.

Any comments very much appreciated.

(Using NWNs, with SoU and HotU - latest patch).

Thanks!
2 answers Last reply
More about magic resistance

    Elliot J wrote:
    > Hi All,
    >
    > Does Magic Resistance on items stack, as in BG series? I'm guessing not, or
    > I have a bug.
    >
    > Any comments very much appreciated.
    >
    > (Using NWNs, with SoU and HotU - latest patch).
    >
    > Thanks!

    No, but there may be some items that give an SR bonus, which would stack
    with your current SR. I don't know if this is a normal thing, or a
    custom thing that people build into their mods.

    Elliot J wrote:
    > Does Magic Resistance on items stack, as in BG series?

    Nope.
    --
    Barry Scott Will
    Pyric RPG Publications