  • Bug
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
December 31, 2004 4:13:49 PM

Hi All,

Does Magic Resistance on items stack, as in BG series? I'm guessing not, or
I have a bug.

Any comments very much appreciated.

(Using NWNs, with SoU and HotU - latest patch).

Thanks!

More about : magic resistance

Anonymous
December 31, 2004 4:13:50 PM

Elliot J wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Does Magic Resistance on items stack, as in BG series? I'm guessing not, or
> I have a bug.
>
> Any comments very much appreciated.
>
> (Using NWNs, with SoU and HotU - latest patch).
>
> Thanks!

No, but there may be some items that give an SR bonus, which would stack
with your current SR. I don't know if this is a normal thing, or a
custom thing that people build into their mods.
Anonymous
December 31, 2004 4:36:15 PM

Elliot J wrote:
> Does Magic Resistance on items stack, as in BG series?

Nope.
--
Barry Scott Will
Pyric RPG Publications