CAN MICROSOFT CHECK MY SYSTEM

February 21, 2005 5:29:02 PM

AFTER a long fight with confusion and ignorance, i think i have my system
running perfect. But can Microsoft access my PC to see if i have hidden
problems, or have i set up my PC perfectly?
--
signed by Me

More about : microsoft check system

February 21, 2005 8:31:02 PM

"Snake" wrote:

> AFTER a long fight with confusion and ignorance, i think i have my system
> running perfect. But can Microsoft access my PC to see if i have hidden
> problems, or have i set up my PC perfectly?
> --
> signed by Me

You can have your system checked out here.
http://pcpitstop.com/
February 22, 2005 1:06:37 PM

No

--