CAN MICROSOFT CHECK MY SYSTEM

AFTER a long fight with confusion and ignorance, i think i have my system
running perfect. But can Microsoft access my PC to see if i have hidden
problems, or have i set up my PC perfectly?
--
signed by Me
2 answers Last reply

    "Snake" wrote:

    > AFTER a long fight with confusion and ignorance, i think i have my system
    > running perfect. But can Microsoft access my PC to see if i have hidden
    > problems, or have i set up my PC perfectly?
    > --
    > signed by Me

    You can have your system checked out here.
    http://pcpitstop.com/

    No

    --

    johnf

    > AFTER a long fight with confusion and ignorance, i think i have my
    > system running perfect. But can Microsoft access my PC to see if i have
    > hidden problems, or have i set up my PC perfectly?
    > --
    > signed by Me

Microsoft Windows XP