Gaming Headset Suggestions Please!

Viceras

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2007
Hi there,

I'm in the process of building a new PC and I need a new sound system, specifically a gaming headset now I dont have a good record at buying gaming headsets as the last four have broken within weeks of purchase so I willing to spend more for quality and longetivity!

Which gaming headset would you recommend?

Thankyou!

golfking222

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2007
I would recommend a pair of Razer HP-1s although they don't sound too amazing without the Razer AC-1 Sound Card (Which I Have So It Sounds AMAZING). The higher end sennheisers sound really good so I would definitely recommend a pair of those.

snowysnowcones

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2006
I would recommend a pair of Razer HP-1s although they don't sound too amazing without the Razer AC-1 Sound Card (Which I Have So It Sounds AMAZING). The higher end sennheisers sound really good so I would definitely recommend a pair of those.
/me agrees

I've read countless good reviews on the Razer soundcard/headset

BGP_Spook

Distinguished
Mar 20, 2006
Not really a gaming headset but I really like the headset I am using now.

Plantronics audio 350

They have good sound and seem to be sturdy enough for general use.

NoNeeD

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2007
if your just listening to mp3's etc playing computer games siberia will do you fine. However if you have a decent sound card and you are interested in spending more money sennheiser 595's.

got siberias myself and they are pretty tough smashed em around and the wire is like sliced to bits can see the copper and all the insulation hanging out. oh and they still work fine.