How to ?

How do you create a playable character in the Toolset. I can make characters
but only NPC.

You don't is the easy and short answer. The longer one is that you
don't unless you know more about the technology than I do.

Peridot wrote:
> How do you create a playable character in the Toolset. I can make characters
> but only NPC.

Search NWVault (http://nwvault.ign.com/) for the PrC Character Creator
to build a custom playable character.
--
Barry Scott Will
Pyric RPG Publications

"Barry Scott Will" <nwn_usenet@cavecreations.net> wrote in message
> Peridot wrote:
>> How do you create a playable character in the Toolset. I can make
>> characters but only NPC.
>

> Search NWVault (http://nwvault.ign.com/) for the PrC Character Creator to
> build a custom playable character.
> --