How to ?

How do you create a playable character in the Toolset. I can make characters
but only NPC.

More about tomshardware

    You don't is the easy and short answer. The longer one is that you
    don't unless you know more about the technology than I do.

    Peridot wrote:
    > How do you create a playable character in the Toolset. I can make characters
    > but only NPC.

    Search NWVault (http://nwvault.ign.com/) for the PrC Character Creator
    to build a custom playable character.
    --
    Barry Scott Will
    Pyric RPG Publications

    "Barry Scott Will" <nwn_usenet@cavecreations.net> wrote in message
    > Peridot wrote:
    >> How do you create a playable character in the Toolset. I can make
    >> characters but only NPC.
    >

    > Search NWVault (http://nwvault.ign.com/) for the PrC Character Creator to
    > build a custom playable character.
    > --