Tempus

Distinguished
Jan 8, 2001
Thinking about buying this game. Looked good. Anyone out there play it? What did you think of it?

- Tempus fugit donec vestrum relictus tripudium. Autem amor praeterea magis pretium.

Bubba

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
I have it, never installed it.
I heard that the graphics are some of the best around but the gameplay sucks. So I guess it would be nice to look at but that is about all.

Back off man, I'm a scientist

mpjesse

Splendid
Yes- the graphics are really good. One of the first games to incorporate DOT3 bump mapping... I have the demo. It seems like an interesting game, but I couldn't grasp the controls- they were too cumbersome (like Heavy Metal FAKK2). So, I never bought it.

-MP Jesse

"Signatures Still Suck"

killall

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
im shorry but thats just bulls**t the graphics in the game arent at all impressive.. to me anyway battlezone 2 from ages ago was so much better... and dont even trying to get sacrifice to run on a voodoo card like my friend did... the game play is actually very good... a bit of a challenge... as long as you keep away from the cheats...

you do not strengthen the weak by weakening the strong

Pettytheft

Distinguished
Mar 5, 2001
I have the game. The graphics are very good. It's mainly the artwork that makes it visually unique. I also like the gameplay it also has some unique features.

However, the game will lull you into a false sense of security for about the first 4 levels. Around the 5th level it gets very difficult. If you a action/RTS fan then I would recommend this game.

Blah, Blah Blahh, Blahh, blahh blah blahh, blah blah.