Recommendations regarding these RPCRT TV's

Last response: in Home Theatre
June 18, 2004 6:34:35 AM

MIT: WT42313
TOS: 42HDX82
TOS:42H83
SAM:HCN4226W

Thanks, joe

More about : recommendations rpcrt

Anonymous
June 18, 2004 6:48:49 PM

On Fri, 18 Jun 2004 02:34:35 GMT, "VZNG1" <moo@moo.com> wrote:

>MIT: WT42313
>TOS: 42HDX82
>TOS:42H83
>SAM:HCN4226W
>
>Thanks, joe

love my 42hdx82!

dargo.
Anonymous
June 19, 2004 11:35:45 PM

For the Entry Fee of $999.00, I entered the bigscreen tv world. I'm very
impressed with the picture quality and over all performance and features.
For $1500.00 I wouldn't complain either. If I get 5 years out of it, I'll be
happy!

When I was young I bought a Honda 50 and learned to ride, two years later I
bought a CZ 360 and raced. So this purchase is simply a point in my learning
HDTV and the such. Though from everyones help here, I have vastly increased
my knowledge of the subject.

So the next purchase will either be a plasma or LCD ~ 50".

Thanks Everyone for some good solid advice!

joe
Related resources
June 20, 2004 1:39:03 AM

In article <lA0Bc.10553$MW4.269@nwrdny03.gnilink.net>, "VZNG1" <moo@moo.com> wrote:
>For the Entry Fee of $999.00, I entered the bigscreen tv world. I'm very
>impressed with the picture quality and over all performance and features.
>For $1500.00 I wouldn't complain either. If I get 5 years out of it, I'll be
>happy!
>
>When I was young I bought a Honda 50 and learned to ride, two years later I
>bought a CZ 360 and raced. So this purchase is simply a point in my learning
>HDTV and the such. Though from everyones help here, I have vastly increased
>my knowledge of the subject.
>
>So the next purchase will either be a plasma or LCD ~ 50".
>
>Thanks Everyone for some good solid advice!
>
>joe
>Did you get the Samsung 42" from Sears,if so thats a great price and a good looking set.

Trido

Anonymous
June 20, 2004 5:11:12 AM

HCN4226W Yup!