McParty

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2006
I have bought from them several times. Never had a problem. well... the only complaint I had was that while my order was on hold because the item was out of stock, the item went on sale at even a lower price and they would not give me the lower price, even though it was THEIR sale! LOL

ForestCat

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2007
I've ordered several things from them over the years and never had a problem. I never had to worry about returns or anything, though, so I can't speak to whether that is good or bad.

lambofgode3x

Distinguished
Oct 10, 2006
hehe...i just got an antec neohe 550 for my rig, but my mom's power supply was going. the 12v rail was at 11.07v at idle, so i put the antec in her computer and put my old ps (ultra xfinity 500w) back in mine. long story short, THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS. i absolutely hate the ultra ps.

Il_palazzo

Distinguished
May 26, 2006
The only issue I have had with them was when I bought something on back order, and it ended up taking longer then expected to get stock. But they gave me 5bucks off my next order so it was not 2 bad.

That Google deal does kick ass, but it was even better when there was no limit on the amount of times you could use it. :D
And thats a great power supply for the price.

GavinLeigh

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2006
You have to be careful with their shipping policy. Some of their small items ship via USPS and take a long time to arrive, at worst upto 12 working days. I've been waiting a week so far for some memory to arrive, and the tracking number is useless for USPS. Items via UPS have been fine.
If you sign up for their credit card you can get 3% back on purchases, but it took a while to get cleared for the card.
I have friends who won't use them but I have had good and bad deals through them. Definitely price check against Newegg.

nhobo

Distinguished
Dec 5, 2006
Red Orbit has a lower price but they don't just suck, they bite - ZERO customer service, refused return on wrong item, had to ship it back no RMA and file a CC complaint. as for BUY.COM, a google search says it all

spending money is the most direct and powerful vote you have. I'll vote for good service long before I vote for low price. that's why I prefer dealers that have a reputation for excellent service (like NEWEGG). the few dollars more that it may cost is money well spent

scorch

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2004
Back in 99 I purchased a 10 pack of 100 mb zip disks for $29.99. I thought it was a misprint so I called and ordered over the phone. The disks arrived 3 days later.

SantaAna

Distinguished
Nov 5, 2006
I suggest you look for their rating and read the comments on Fatwallet. My personal experience is that I will never buy from them again.
My 2cents.