wmv to mpeg file???

February 22, 2005 12:48:30 PM

Hello :D o you know how to format an wmv video clip to a mpeg file so I can
burn it on cd?.thank you

More about : wmv mpeg file

Anonymous
February 22, 2005 12:48:31 PM

Your's is not an xp question. Try the microsoft.public.windowsmedia group.

"jean paul monmart" <monmart.jp@videotron.ca> wrote in message
> Hello :D o you know how to format an wmv video clip to a mpeg file so I can
> burn it on cd?.thank you

February 22, 2005 1:21:26 PM

In news:e0uUX2OGFHA.3492@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl,
jean paul monmart <monmart.jp@videotron.ca> had this to say:

> Hello :D o you know how to format an wmv video clip to a mpeg file so
> I can burn it on cd?.thank you

http://www.google.com/search?num=100&hl=en&lr=&safe=off...

I think that it can't be done natively, it requires a third party conversion
tool. That link will take you to a search engine where you can pick the free
one of your choice. There are paid versions as well I'm sure.

Galen

mental exaltation." -- Sherlock Holmes
!