wmv to mpeg file???

Hello :do you know how to format an wmv video clip to a mpeg file so I can
burn it on cd?.thank you
2 answers Last reply
More about mpeg file

    Your's is not an xp question. Try the microsoft.public.windowsmedia group.

    In news:e0uUX2OGFHA.3492@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl,
    jean paul monmart <monmart.jp@videotron.ca> had this to say:

    > Hello :do you know how to format an wmv video clip to a mpeg file so
    > I can burn it on cd?.thank you

    http://www.google.com/search?num=100&hl=en&lr=&safe=off&q=convert+wmv+to+mpeg+freeware

    I think that it can't be done natively, it requires a third party conversion
    tool. That link will take you to a search engine where you can pick the free
    one of your choice. There are paid versions as well I'm sure.

    Galen

    mental exaltation." -- Sherlock Holmes

MPEG Microsoft Windows XP