Can I use Ipaq 4150 activesync cable with Imate PDA2K?

May 1, 2005 6:53:02 PM

I have an old usb activesync cable which been used to sync 4150 . It does
fit with Imate PDA2K but I did'nt connect it to the computer yet. Does
anyone know if I can use it with my Imate?
Anonymous
May 3, 2005 1:09:30 AM

Hi,
No the h4150 uses a different pinout for the connector so it won't work with
the PDA2k.

--
Chris De Herrera
http://www.pocketpcfaq.com

"Okay Alp" <alpokay@(delete)hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I have an old usb activesync cable which been used to sync 4150 . It does
> fit with Imate PDA2K but I did'nt connect it to the computer yet. Does
> anyone know if I can use it with my Imate?

Anonymous
May 7, 2005 7:24:30 PM

Hi,
Thanks a lot for your reply,
(Sorry for late response , I've been on vacation)

!