HELP: NWN Chapter 2 part 5 Host Tower

I have gone all the way to Level 8 of the Host Tower, killing every hostile
and collecting all the loot. I have duplicates of most all the wardstones: 3
level 4 and 2 each of 4, 5, 6, and 7 (as well as 2 for the penthouse!) What
I do NOT have is Level 9. Is there a way of cheating in a level 9 wardstone?

TIA

Gary

"Gary Lee" <GaryLeeB@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
>I have gone all the way to Level 8 of the Host Tower, killing every hostile
>and collecting all the loot. I have duplicates of most all the wardstones:
>3 level 4 and 2 each of 4, 5, 6, and 7 (as well as 2 for the penthouse!)
>What I do NOT have is Level 9. Is there a way of cheating in a level 9
>wardstone?
>
> TIA
>
> Gary

You should have picked up at least one ward stone for the final level. It
doesn't look like the rest.

Peridot wrote:
"Gary Lee" <GaryLeeB@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
>I have gone all the way to Level 8
>of the Host Tower, killing every
>hostile and collecting all the loot.
>I have duplicates of most all the
>wardstones: 3 level 4 and 2 each
>of 4, 5, 6, and 7 (as well as 2 for
>the penthouse!) What I do NOT have
>is Level 9. Is there a way of cheating
>in a level 9 wardstone?
>
> TIA
>
> Gary

It is not called a level 9 wardstone,
it is called a pinnacle wardstone or
something like that. It's the two you
found for the penthouse. It is a one
block runestone.

MadKaugh

kerchmar.randy@epa.gov wrote:

> Peridot wrote:
> "Gary Lee" <GaryLeeB@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
> >I have gone all the way to Level 8
> >of the Host Tower, killing every
> >hostile and collecting all the loot.
> >I have duplicates of most all the
> >wardstones: 3 level 4 and 2 each
> >of 4, 5, 6, and 7 (as well as 2 for
> >the penthouse!) What I do NOT have
> >is Level 9. Is there a way of cheating
> >in a level 9 wardstone?
> >
> > TIA
> >
> > Gary
>
> It is not called a level 9 wardstone,
> it is called a pinnacle wardstone or
> something like that. It's the two you
> found for the penthouse. It is a one
> block runestone.

It is also much smaller than the other wardstones ... a small blue
marker with a big X on it. I think the last time I played I got it by
fighting (a flesh golem I think) on the seventh level, IIRC.

- Sheldon