Used RPTV

Am replacing a Sony KPR-53EX35 RPTV with a 70XBR950 RPTV LCD. Is the older set
saleable? If so where is a good place to list it? My judgement is that the
53EX35 has an excellent picture for an older set and is in very good condition.

Thanks.

Paul
1 answer Last reply
More about used rptv

    You could probably advertise locally, as shipping would be an issue. See
    what kind of bites you get. Ebay is always an option, especially since they
    now have the local search thing, just specify in the listing that it's
    pickup only, you won't ship. If you don't get any interest, or very little,
    you could always donate it to a church or some other charitable org and just
    use the write off.

    "Pdelpriore" <pdelpriore@aol.com> wrote in message
    > Am replacing a Sony KPR-53EX35 RPTV with a 70XBR950 RPTV LCD. Is the older
    set
    > saleable? If so where is a good place to list it? My judgement is that the
    > 53EX35 has an excellent picture for an older set and is in very good
    condition.

    > Thanks.
    >
    > Paul

HDTV Home Theatre