wrangler

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2005

I've tried to delete a user and worked thru the prompts to the point where ai
elect to save the files. Clicking on Delete does nothing - the program
appears to be locked up. I end the task and an error report is sent to
Microsoft. Any ideas on why this simple task can't be completed?

It sounds like a corrupted file. Try Start>Run and in the Open box type
'sfc /scannow' without the quotes and with a space before the /.

"wrangler" <wrangler@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I've tried to delete a user and worked thru the prompts to the point where
> ai
> elect to save the files. Clicking on Delete does nothing - the program
> appears to be locked up. I end the task and an error report is sent to
> Microsoft. Any ideas on why this simple task can't be completed?

TRENDING THREADS