Nvidia Prob. OC

I realize that I could post this on the Nvidia NG, but since the problem is
only with NWN I thought I would start here. Let me start by saying that I am
not a video card tweaker. I normally get a pretty good card and run it with
default settings. Occasionally in the OC my character will be attacked by
some creature that I cannot see. My character can see the attacker and can
even defeat it. After which a Loot Bag will appear. The attacker is not
"invisible" to my character, just to me on the screen. If I exit the game,
restart the computer, and load a save prior to the battle the attacker will
be visible to me. Anyone know of a video setting that may account for this?

Thanks.

Mox

Asus P4C800-E Deluxe
P 4, 3.0GHz 800MHz Pres.
2 x 512 Corsair XMS 3200
Asylum FX 5900 128MB
WD 60 GB Main Drive
Maxtor 160 GB Storage
Micro Advantage DVD/RW
Win XP Pro
420 Watt PSU

"Mox 13" <nospam@earthlink.net> wrote in message
>I realize that I could post this on the Nvidia NG, but since the problem is
>only with NWN I thought I would start here. Let me start by saying that I
>am not a video card tweaker. I normally get a pretty good card and run it
>with default settings. Occasionally in the OC my character will be attacked
>by some creature that I cannot see. My character can see the attacker and
>can even defeat it. After which a Loot Bag will appear. The attacker is not
>"invisible" to my character, just to me on the screen. If I exit the game,
>restart the computer, and load a save prior to the battle the attacker will
>be visible to me. Anyone know of a video setting that may account for this?

This was a known bug on a mod I downloaded a while ago. The chap who made
the mod said the fix was to save & re-load.