dbk files

May 2, 2005 3:00:02 PM

Is there an app to open the .dbk files made by the databackup application?

I'd like to open the file on my pc and check some entries witha ctivesync.

thanks!
Sean

More about : dbk files

Anonymous
May 2, 2005 11:27:23 PM

the k indicates backup air. rename the file extender to the usual one
and try- dbf I think.

"Sean" <doyoureallyneedthis@nospam.name> wrote in message
news:o kJt5B0TFHA.1896@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...
| Is there an app to open the .dbk files made by the databackup
application?

| I'd like to open the file on my pc and check some entries witha
ctivesync.

| thanks!
| Sean
May 2, 2005 11:27:24 PM

Usual one?
So change the extention to .dbf ?
Not sure if I have a viewer to open that, unless access or something
along those lines will.

thanks
Sean

!